Skip to content (Press enter)

Am I Eligible for Child Care Assistance?

You may be eligible if:

  • Your child is 12 years old or younger
  • You are the parent or legal guardian
  • You are working, going to school or have a child with special needs
  • Your income meets the requirements

Eligibility is based on your family’s income as outlined on their current Notice of Assessment (NOA).

Please click here for an example of a Notice of Assessment.

If you have lost or misplaced your Notice of Assessment, please contact Canada Revenue Agency at 1-800-959-8281 to obtain a copy.

The calculator is only an estimate. A Case Manager determines your eligibility and the amount of your contributions during your booked appointment.

Your Monthly Child Care Contribution

Skip to content