Skip to content (Press enter)

What if I live Outside of Sault Ste. Marie catchment area?


If you live outside of the catchment area arrangements can be made for you to access a subsidized space by contacting the Algoma District Social Services Administration Board. Please click here to access the ADSSAB website.

Skip to content