Skip to content (Press enter)

What are my obligations as an applicant for Rent-Geared-to-Income (RGI) assistance?


You must notify the Social Housing Application Centre:

  • If your address changes
  • If your phone number changes
  • If any other information or document on your application changes

As an applicant for RGI assistance, you are required to keep your file updated in order to be on the centralized waiting list and maintain your eligibility status. It is your responsibility to notify the Social Housing Application Centre of any changes in information or documents you previously submitted to the housing provider.

Skip to content