EarlyON Child and Family Centres are welcoming places that offer a variety of FREE programs and services.
WHO can use EarlyON services?
- Children from birth to 6 years of age
- Parents and caregivers of children
WHAT can you expect at an EarlyON centre?
- fun activities such as reading, storytelling, sing-alongs, games and more
- connecting with other families with young children
- finding out about other family services in your community
- getting advice from professionals trained in early childhood development
- parenting programs available such as Triple P (Positive Parenting Program) www.triplepalgoma.ca
WHERE are EarlyON centres located?
EarlyON Child and Family Centres are located across Sault Ste. Marie, Prince Township and Goulais River.
View locations and hours of operation here
WHEN are EarlyON centres open?
Hours vary at each location but collectively sites are open 7 days a week, including evenings and weekends (see the link above). The EarlyON mobile services hub was also introduced in July 2019 to offer programs and services throughout the community.